A Grace-Filled Camp for Grownups!
I’d love to introduce you to two ladies who embody my philosophy about physical wholeness. Sara and Becky believe that building a healthy lifestyle shouldn’t focus on losing weight. Losing weight happens when we build a healthy lifestyle. And like me, they believe that spiritual wholeness and freedom in Christ helps us make healthy choices (and feel great along the way).Losing weight happens when we build a healthy lifestyle. #weightloss #goals Click To Tweet
Ask yourself if any of these scenarios sound familiar YOU:
• have tried losing weight before, but you always gain it back (again and again and again).
• just can’t seem to motivate yourself to exercise.
• know you should be eating healthier, but you always end up reaching for junk (especially on those stressful, busy days!).
• really hate yo-yoing through the highs and lows of the rollercoaster of dieting.
• desperately want things to be different, but it just feels impossible at this point.
Do any of those apply to you?
GOOD! Then you’ve found the right place!
- Now, I want you to take a moment to imagine a different scenario where you can…
- Build a healthy lifestyle you actually love living. Find the healthy choices that fit your tastes, your preferences, and your schedule.
- Transform your life, one small change at a time. No drastic, overnight quick fixes. No swearing off chocolate forever or spending every spare minute at the gym.
- Make exercise an act of worship. Yes, it’s possible. We promise! Workouts don’t have to torture you.
- Find freedom in Christ. Break through the strongholds that insecurities, food, and discouragement have had in your life. Realize your Savior’s deep love for you, no matter how much you weigh.
- Have a supportive community cheering you on. We run on grace here, not judgement, creating a safe place for you to share your struggles and have women come alongside and encourage you to keep moving forward.
It really can be that wonderful.
Grace Camp Can Help
You leaders, Sara and Becky, have each lost 100 pounds. They hadn’t just gained an extra forty pounds. Their doctors classified them as obese. They made unhealthy choices and ran to food to fix their problems (whether stress or boredom). Tiredness stalked them throughout the day.
They didn’t like dieting (because they like good food, thank you very much!). Exercise? No, thank you. They were unhappy with the way they looked and the way they felt.
And then they each lost 100 pounds.
Sara and Becky have both lost 100 pounds…and kept it off!
If you’d like a sample of HOW they did it, you can sign up for a free two-week course called Grace Camp. Sara and Becky will get you started on making healthy lifestyle changes that will help you on your journey to MAPS.
(I am an affiliate for Faithful Finish Lines, so if you click on the link and at some point, decide to buy something from them, I will receive a commission at no extra cost to you).
Inspire Me Monday Instructions
What’s your inspirational story? Link up below, and don’t forget the 1-2-3s of building community:
1. Link up your favorite posts from last week!
2. Visit TWO other contributors (especially the person who linked up right before you) and leave an encouraging comment.
3. Spread the cheer THREE ways! Tweet something from a post you read, share a post on your Facebook page, stumble upon it, pin it or whatever social media outlet you prefer—just do it!
Don’t forget to visit our other #InspireMeMonday host site over at Blessed (but Stressed)!
A bonus for you!
Subscribe to receive weekly reminders about the Inspire Me Monday Link up, and I'll send you Ten Quick Ways to Make Your Blog Better.